[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Midwest Marine Conference 2011

Bookmark and Share
Page 8 of 8 First ... 6 7 8
    CR Member
    First Name
    John

Looking great guys! Can't wait for tomorrow!

scubamomma - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Hillary
    Awards March Madness Award Monthly Giveaway Winner

im so excited!

Sir Patrick - Reefkeeper A2 Club Coordinator
    First Name
    Chris
    Awards Monthly Giveaway Winner

Cant beleive I will be missing this awesome event.......

Dont miss this one any body!!!!

I will be stuck at work all day......

fishtal - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tal
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

We would like to send a big Thank You out to our great speakers, wonderful vendors, generous donors and sponsors, all attendees and volunteers that were involved this year! We should have dates for next year in the coming weeks.
    Save a fish, Breed your own!
    www.fishtalpropagations.com

rosebud161616 - Reefkeeper
    Team CR

First Name
    Erika
    Awards Nano Contest Winner

I want to thank everyone involved in putting on this conference. You guys really put in a lot of work and we were extremely impressed with how smooth everything went. Even in the mass chaos toward the end, no volunteers were too busy to answer questions.

The speakers were awesome and there was plenty of time given between them and the next event in case the speakers ran over or people had questions after (which ever one did!)

I loved how smooth the raffle went with the Chinese style raffle tickets. That really simplified watching for your stuff and made the raffle move that much faster. The mobile app was very useful and other than my pretty much dead battery at the end because of the constant refreshing in excitement of the next item to come up (reminded me of a woot off) I was very impressed with how technology was used during this event.

I would love to see what you all could do with an event like MACNA! I can't say enough about how impressed we were with this and will definitely be back in the future. Thank you again!

fishtal - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Tal
    Awards Fishbowl Drawing Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud161616 View Post
    I want to thank everyone involved in putting on this conference. You guys really put in a lot of work and we were extremely impressed with how smooth everything went. Even in the mass chaos toward the end, no volunteers were too busy to answer questions.

The speakers were awesome and there was plenty of time given between them and the next event in case the speakers ran over or people had questions after (which ever one did!)

I loved how smooth the raffle went with the Chinese style raffle tickets. That really simplified watching for your stuff and made the raffle move that much faster. The mobile app was very useful and other than my pretty much dead battery at the end because of the constant refreshing in excitement of the next item to come up (reminded me of a woot off) I was very impressed with how technology was used during this event.

I would love to see what you all could do with an event like MACNA! I can't say enough about how impressed we were with this and will definitely be back in the future. Thank you again!
    Thanks! We're glad you had a good time. You can thank Chad for setting up the tech stuff, he did a great job.
    Save a fish, Breed your own!
    www.fishtalpropagations.com

CR Member

Quote Originally Posted by fishtal View Post
    Thanks! We're glad you had a good time. You can thank Chad for setting up the tech stuff, he did a great job.
    Great Event, I hope everyone had as good as time as I did! The loot bags were very cool! Got a couple cool monti frags. My only regret was not getting in on the raffle, had to leave around 3:30, but next year for sure.

Thanks to MASM for much hard work. Good to see some new vendors there as well: -Reefer Tees, Dr.MAC, Talbot's etc....Thanks all!

cmpenney - Reefkeeper Club Coordinator

For some of you here is a walk through that was shot by one of our volunteers later on in th day:
    -------------------
    Marinelife Aquarium Society of Michigan
    http://www.masm.org

Page 8 of 8 First ... 6 7 8