[Timezone Detection]
Create Account - Join in Seconds!

User Name: Email Address:
Human Verification

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

UPMMAS Frag Swap!

Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    binford4000 - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Old man
    Awards Tank of the Month - May 2012 Tank of the Month

Better post some pictures Jamie ! Reef geeks n da up,to cool eh !

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Default UPMMAS Frag Swap!

Got new batteries in the camera! Videos and pics to come Ill be picking up some prizes tomorrow donated by The Pet Stop, then off to help Jim set up. Also bringing my 30+ head of CC to be fragged.
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com

jimsflies - Reefkeeper
    Admin/Founder

First Name
    Jim

How did it go yesterday? Share some pics!

waucedah_joe - Reefkeeper CR Member
    First Name
    Joe

My wife and I went and had a great time. 2farNorth loaned me a setup to sell a few frags of coral from my DT. Never done that before and I really enjoyed it. You get to see everyone at least a couple of times when you are at a table

The drive up reminded me that while I've been lamenting the late spring here in Vulcan (snow 80-90% gone), it's still winter up in Marquette. I was only 40 miles into the 100 mile trek when the roads were two narrow black tracks of pavement to drive on, the rest snow/slush covered. There's 3-4' snow banks along side the highway and no open ground anywhere. That being said I could not believe the turnout. I had no idea there were so many fellow reefers in the UP and N. Wisconsin.
    Likes MizTanks liked this post

MizTanks - Reefkeeper
    First Name
    Jamie
    Awards Photo of the Month - October 2012 Photo of the Month Post and Reply Award - Winner of the first PAR Contest. Monthly Giveaway Winner

Believe it or not....on my way to the swap I was side swiped by a Semi truck!! Wasn't enough to keep me from going though-lmao!!! An hour late though.
    Had a wonderfully awesome time! A very successful event, with more attendance then was expected. We are already planning for next years! WOOT WOOT!!
    Here's what I brought home. Thank you to <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->

<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, who know the true meaning of, Pay-It-Forward. I now have 3 new corals in my tank
    Favia (2FarNorth)
    a3y2u8y3 - UPMMAS Frag Swap!
    Acan (2FarNorth)
    e2y5a5en - UPMMAS Frag Swap!
    Monti Spogodes (HeiHei29er)
    ytuduja7 - UPMMAS Frag Swap!

Here's a video of 2FarNorth fragging a Favia, which he also gave away the frags

And here is my CC after 2FarNorth fragged it up. We gave away 10 frags in all, most having 3-4 heads per Talk about a feel good moment!!
    uby7edu8 - UPMMAS Frag Swap!

I also won a complete Reef Nutrition package. Finding out that Scooter the Dragonet LOVES the ArticPods!!
    Last edited by MizTanks; 04-21-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    There's nothing like being a Reefer! www.upmmas.com
    Likes HeiHei29er liked this post

I believe the swap was a great success! And it looks like it was the first 'annual' UP swap!

Thanks to all that made it!
    Home of JimsReef!

sigbanner001 - UPMMAS Frag Swap!

CR Member

The pink CC's and the alveopora will make a nice little scape with the kryptonite CC's I already had.

Thanks Jim's Reef for the nice corals. More pics to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2