I found an idea online that I will post Links to.
My LFS sold me Cheato and said that it was the best thing to do to lower Nitrates.
They just said to place in an area of high flow and light and it would grow like crazy so I did.
1. It blew all over the Tank.
2. Fish ate it until it was all gone.
So I gave up untill I found this product. http://www.petsolutions.com/storefro...Refugiums.html http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.co...fm?pcatid=3621
1. Absolutley no maintenance.
2. Will not crash a Tank like in sump Refugiums under the Tank would.
3. It is enclosed with a Power Head for flow so the Fish cannot get at it and eat it.
4. I would not have to buy a light for it since it would already be in the Tank.
5. It would be at the top of the Tank so it will get the most light just like a Frag Rack.
So with all that in mind do you guys recommend this product?
Let me know and Thanks in advance.
I am placing an order online soon and need to know if I should add this.